Saga 1.6 Endgame, Part 1

Originally published at: The Ville 1.6 – Endgame, Part 1 - Warhorn Media

Pastor Stu goes to war with the Roseblum family.

4 Likes

I’ll be taking the long way to work today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My 6yrold son asked me when the uncle was going to save the day. Nice work guys.

5 Likes

Hearing Stu groom the next planned victims was super creepy – in the Christmas pagent, no less.

4 Likes

I don’t think he’s a nice man.

4 Likes

I need to stop listening to these right away, because then I have to wait a whole week for the next episode. Sometimes on Monday nights I refresh my podcast feed several times just to check if it might be early.

1 Like

I think you’re in for a pleasant surprise. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve got a shotgun right here that Chip could borrow if he needs one…

I’m so ready for a David or an Ehud (or even a Jael!).

2 Likes

Chip is a decorated war hero who occasionally falls asleep wearing a grenade belt. I doubt means will be a factor if/when he puts it together.

1 Like

Chip falling asleep in his grenade belt is one of my favorite things about him! It’s so funny and perfectly endearing.

(Also looks like I need to update my quick little family tree, now that my memory is refreshed from those redux episodes…)

4 Likes

“Greetings, friend.” It’s so deliciously creepy. Hide your kids, hide your wife. He is such a creeper. Props to Ben for creating a very convincing, shiver inducing character.

9 Likes

“We’ll just have to trade our lamination for lamentation” :joy:

7 Likes

My favorite line too!

2 Likes

I’m confused about the Chasteens. I had thought of them as sane, kind, just quirky.

But they were a weird at the mall – I didn’t think they would go all lovey in front of a man who’s life is falling apart.

I’m guessing that we are seeing some seeds for saga 2.

4 Likes

I don’t think Brandon and Anna ever “go” lovey dovey. I think it takes them some effort to come out of it. The degree to which that is a weakness that will come into play is an interesting question though…

2 Likes

…frantically refreshes podcast app… :expressionless:

lol

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be able to listen to “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” the same way ever again

2 Likes

Thursday is only (counts on fingers…) (okay I can’t count right now) TOMORROW!

2 Likes

I’m not sure which was more heartbreaking – Matt’s refusal to acknowledge his knowlege/culpability or Erica’s full-on attack on her daughter. As a father, it might be the former, particularly in that I had some hope for Matt. (Or maybe, Matt’s failures are more relatable to me, so when I hope for him to succeed, I’m partially hoping that I would succeed in a similar situation.)

3 Likes

Wait, you let your 6-year-old listen to SoS?

2 Likes