Saga 1.6 Endgame, Part 1

For me it’s Matt. I can’t stand him and it’s because I can see myself in him. It definitely cuts to the core of a husband/father. Matt has failed so many times that his small problems have become big problems. He hasn’t exercise proper leadership in his family in, probably, forever. Now, short of a Christmas Miracle (fingers crossed) there is no hope. Which I guess is the point… Without THE Christmas Miracle there has never been any hope for any of us. It’s a Christmas season clarion call to repentance and ongoing vigilance against the sinful nature.

3 Likes

Good argument. To counter – what could be worse than a mother turning against her own child when the child is most vulnerable?

Both Matt and Erica sin against their very nature. As do we all.

3 Likes

Only when he gets up at 6 o’clock to go to men’s prayer breakfast with me. It’s certainly better than some other things I have let him imbibe.

3 Likes

My older kids (5-11yo) have occasionally been allowed to listen as well. Usually to regular episodes (with sketches), rather than Saga episodes. Sometimes I’ve had to turn it off and listen later.

3 Likes

@Jay_Simon and @jtbayly, y’all hanging in there? 1.5h.

2 Likes

About 30 minutes ago, it occurred to me that we’re in different time zones, so I only have to wait until 11. Ha!

2 Likes

Lol. How do you know I didn’t cheat? I’ve got the password…

I didn’t.

But maybe I should cheat and put it up here to put @Jay_Simon out of his misery.

2 Likes

I’m guessing I’d have to increase my support to get the password…

1 Like

The password yes. A lot more. But my blessing for what is about to happen? No. Merry Christmas, @Jay_Simon. :gift:

1 Like

Or perhaps the reverse is true…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Saga 1.7 Endgame, Part 2