I’m on the leadership team of our fairly large (for a small town, about 20 families) k-12 co-op. Our last planning meeting was at the end of April, and so much was unknown then that we decided to wait to see what the local public schools were going to do as far as restrictions or changes go.
Unless there is a big local flare up in case numbers, I suspect we will meet as normal but ask families to stay home for any sickness. That’s just a guess though, I’m sure we’ll have families on both sides of the issue and I wouldn’t be surprised if a family or two drops out for safety concerns. I am interested to hear what other co-ops decide to do!