The Grace of Shame: Censored on Amazon

New Warhorn Media post by Alex McNeilly:

5 Likes

Maybe someone should start a banned-from-Amazon website.

4 Likes

Yup, its’ a worthy suggestion. Anyhow, we can sign this petition Petition · Reverse Amazon's decision to censor alternative views on Homosexuality. · Change.org

4 Likes

I’m sure Canon Press would carry it.

Canon has never had any slightest interest in anything we do. Keep your eye on the ball.

5 Likes

Gotta convince Elon Musk to buy Amazon

8 Likes

I’m curious if anyone is planning to stop using Amazon or cut back on usage? I’m wanting to cancel our membership now. I know it probably won’t make any difference, but every time I get on there now, I get angry about this.

1 Like

I’ve been encouraging people to stop using Amazon for a long time now, yes. This is just the confirmation for me.

1 Like

Cancel it. We did a out a year ago and have not missed it. If we do need to order something from there it is a $35 minimum to get it shipped free.

1 Like

I know of a young student who recently converted to catholicism, has now come out as trans, and is passionate about the pro life movement. Would the grace of shame be a good oppurtunity to send them a book to read it and possibly help, or is that missing the forest for the trees on the catholicism issue?

I think it would be good. Or more to the point, I can’t think of anything better to recommend.

3 Likes

Looks like it got unbanned

8 Likes

Wow! What a thing. And there’s nothing saying why. Did anyone at Warhorn get an email explanation?

Not that I know of. Nothing never.

Nothing. I’m loathe to remove the advertisements, because I have no idea whether it will disappear again tomorrow.

4 Likes