Star Wars: Rogue One

New Warhorn Media post by Nathan Alberson:

2 Likes

Haven’t listened to this one yet, but is it just me, or do all the Star Wars ones basically end up something like:

Intro: “Today we’re gonna talk about this movie!”

<45 minute tangent about how great Filoni, Clone Wars and Rebels are>

“Well, I guess we should probably talk about this movie now.”

:smile:

2 Likes

I resemble this remark, Sir. 40 minutes on Clone Wars tops.

And our new 2 1/2 hour ep on Force Awakens contains three sentences on Clone Wars. :blush:

3 Likes

Um, I did not mean to link to Sirach 40.

3 Likes

What are the parallels between Clone Wars and Sirach in terms of canonical status and ability to flex nerd cred? Maybe worth an episode.

4 Likes

Who has time to read Sirach?

3 Likes

There’s another parallel! Great work! :nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@jacob.mentzel and @nathanalberson, I understand you’d have no interest in this, but if you two decided to make a dedicated Star Wars podcast, it would be the best Star Wars fan-produced piece of media out there. You seem to be the only genuine fans (with a platform) who are also capable of offering interesting critical analysis of the series.

This was another great entry into your Star Wars episodes. Thank you, and I’m looking forward to your new Star Wars show, “A Wretched Hive of Scum and Sanity.”

Edit: I meant to post this to the topic about the Force Awakens episode, but the commendation stands concerning the Rogue One episode as well.

7 Likes

I’ve been meaning to ask @jacob.mentzel and @nathanalberson about whether The Popcorn Coalition ever did any episodes on Star Wars. Seems like there’d be a lot of content in the archives of that show if someone had the means to dig it up…

2 Likes