Revoice 2019: unrestrained, the leaven grows

New Warhorn Media post by Tim Bayly:

3 Likes

I hope the Arch has a good sprinkler system.

I’m told the gears of the ecclesiastical courts grind slowly but surely and that the matter is being dealt with–we only need to trust the process. [sarcasm]

2 Likes

Speaking of ecclesiastical courts, Pope Benedict’s letter is so very instructive for us today. Talk about the gears grinding slowly! I hope some of you will take the time to read my three posts on it, two of them now complete:

1 Like

Why not name the professor? Wilson referenced an article recently about Marxist Intersectionality. That author sourced with many quotes of current evangelical leaders but didn’t name them either.

It would seem times like these require calling out the Alexanders of our time.

1 Like

Because the notes aren’t mine, and therefore the naming isn’t mine to decide. But honestly, has any other source been as dependable to name names as Warhorn? The Grace of Shame is filled to the brim with names, quotes, and citations. Love,

Tim,

These folks are slippery and change their URLs and internet tracks. Your links to the ReVoice “workshops” don’t appear because things have changed from when you authored the piece and now. As a matter of practice I suggest you use screenshots and also the URL in your articles. It’s similar to the lesson I learned when debating dishonest people on FB, always capture the conversations with a screenshot or cut can paste the whole thing to MS Word but don’t Save As .html instead Save As .pdf

If you don’t save these things they can delete whole threads that you may want to refer to for future cutting and pasting.

Thank you for all the tough work you are doing “in the trenches”.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. We always save the images/screen shots to our server, but apparently our server is the problem. Love,

1 Like

Pretty sure I fixed this problem, brothers.

1 Like