Missouri Presbytery Revoice Report: a close reading (9); selective memory

New Warhorn Media post by Tim Bayly:

1 Like

One correction. You linked to Janet Mefferd’s interview with Stephen Black from 5/25/2018. The 5/18/2018 interview you were referencing appears to be with Thomas Littleton (SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds). As far as I can determine, Al Baker didn’t go onto Medford’s program until February 2019. There may be other programs I am not aware of – I know Mefferd has 2 radio shows on 2 different carriers (Janet Mefferd Today and Janet Mefferd Live).

She has compiled a list of her JMT programs that dealt with the 2018 Revoice conference. https://www.godsvoice.us/jm-today

Thanks for all your work on this.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve made the correction.

Days later Crosspolitic publishes a mock-website comparing Revoice to pedophiles.

The presbytery report makes it sound like Crosspolitic was two-faced with Pastor Johnson, when the truth is far from this: the Crosspolitic brothers spent the first few minutes right at the beginning of that very podcast talking with Greg about the revoice.xyz website and the purpose of it.

6 Likes

Which actually makes the Presbytery guilty of doing what they were implying CrossPolitic did. Misrepresentation, yeah?

3 Likes