Evangel: "Abortion and the Church"

God be praised! Roe v. Wade has been overturned! In next day or so, Evangel Presbytery will release “Abortion and the Church.” This document is, we believe, what needs to be said now, in light of Roe’s reversal.

Be watching for it. #EvangelAbortion

18 Likes

“Held: The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey are overruled; and the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives.”

I am almost overcome with emotion (which feelings have taken me by surprise…). I came of age protesting abortion at clinics as a teenager with my parents in the mid to late 80s. I never thought this would actually happen. O me of little faith.

14 Likes

Oh all of us of little faith. Not even a mustard seed’s worth…

10 Likes

Praise God!

10 Likes

I had said this in another thread but to repeat, now that we know what the real opinion is:

1. we owe President Trump and his supporters a debt of gratitude

2. Abolitionists owe incrementalists gratitude for bringing about this result,

3. we owe Covid gratitude for exposing in an undeniable way the inanity of my body my choice

And last but not least, all the glory belongs to God and His Providence

12 Likes

“He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse.”
‭‭Malachi‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭
‬‬
May God have mercy and may He stanch the flow of innocent blood in our land.

6 Likes

I thought I saw somewhere that ya’ll had done an audio version of this document “Abortion and the Church” but I could not find one today. Am I imagining things?

Here you are, brother.

https://feeds.transistor.fm/abortion-and-the-church

1 Like

Thank you, Mr. Pearlstein. Pls spread the word.

2 Likes

BTW, readers can keep up with posts, podcasts, and audio recordings of what we work on by following my tweets, fb posts, gab, or dated weekly posts here on Sanityville (e.g, “Bayly 02/12/23”) which duplicate those social media posts (for those who hate social media). I say this b/c I’ve been posting each of the Abortion and the Church segments I’ve recorded to each of these places.

Just FYI.

2 Likes