Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

New Warhorn Media post by Nathan Alberson:

By the way, I like your new Sanity at the Movies logo a lot; it really pops at the size you typically encounter it in a podcast app. But the Sound of Sanity logo looks vaguely Halloween-themed when it’s small. :smiley:

IMG_DF1B634DD3C7-1

Looking forward to this episode after seeing the movie tonight. Whatever good, bad or bland Marvel shenanigans occur, Sam Raimi doing a big film after so many years is exciting.

Good point about the logo. That’s one of several options, in terms of backgrounds, maybe we’ll revise.

I haven’t got a chance to listen to this yet but I was thinking that it might be interesting for you do an episode of top five films critics hate but you think are good and/or top five movies critics love but you all think are garbage.

10 Likes

Great idea. We should do that.

2 Likes

The film was easily the worst I have seen in a long time. Unnecessary and gratuitous violence and gore. It was not enjoyable or fun. I also think the raters were wrong on it, definitely should have had an R rating.

1 Like

I don’t disagree.

Movies you love that critics hate would be more helpful and perhaps harder to do. It’s easy to hate on movies that the critics love!

3 Likes