Church Reformed

New Warhorn Media post by Joseph Bayly:

6 Likes

Will Church Reformed be coming to Audible eventually? I’ve greatly enjoyed listening to Daddy Tried that way.

4 Likes

In process. Shooting for Reformation Day.

3 Likes

Great news. I concur what @Zak_Carter said. Also wondering about Grace of Shame. I’ve got a friend that can audio book while he works but reading just doesn’t fit into his schedule. Of course there’s The World We Made, but the book is such an awesome resource. I’m half way through it.

2 Likes

Also coming, but that will take more time. We were initially pretty apprehensive given how much of that book depends on extensive quotations, but we’re committed to getting it done, and done well.

3 Likes

I was going to wait to get this book but my curiosity got the better of me so I purchased the electronic version and skimmed it. Was not disappointed. I look forward to giving it a thorough reading once I have the time.

2 Likes

Reading it now, around halfway through. Mostly, I’m nodding in agreement. Some of it is wounding but in a good way, a way that inspires rather than discourages. There are bits with which I disagree, as happens with any book. Overall I’d recommend it broadly.

1 Like