Chip and Lance 2-1 "Trapped in Amber"

New Warhorn Media post by Nathan Alberson:

4 Likes

In Chapter 1 of School of the Fates , Chip and Lance band together to protect a magical school from diabolical villains bent on its destruction!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to sharing this (and the rest of the new season) with my kids. Based on the fact that my 6 year old daughter has been doing impressions of the lines “It’s the Chip and Lance Show, with Chip… and Lance,” “Ahhh! I just remembered Goodnight Moon,” and “Who dares train a machine gun on the house of Lance Redford?” and my 12 year old daughter sewed two potato like blobs with faces that she named Saxophone Joe, I imagine they’ll enjoy it too.

Also, season 1 lost some of it’s luster for me somewher around the eighth time through :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

This one’s a little more designed for the whole family. Hope you enjoy!

5 Likes

So this is the first episode of season 2 of chip and lance?

2 Likes

Yes it is.

Quoting the opening “It’s the Chip and Lance Show…” is a favorite of my kids, too.

Who could ever get tired of hearing the Great Fire episode??! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Who indeed?

3 Likes

:expressionless:

7 Likes

I’d be lying if I said he wasn’t enough of a hero of young teenage Nathan for me to read his authorized biography. :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

But when I became a man I put away Kaufmanesq things.

Mostly.

3 Likes