Bayly's daily

President Biden promoting murder of babies while petting his dog who is biting Secret Service agents are of a fabric.

Both deny man (men and women) being God’s Image-bearers. Read Exodus 21:28-29. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/22/biden-dog-commander-bite-24-agents/

2 Likes

The Republican world is up in arms condemning the Alabama Supreme Court’s decision in favor of protecting IVF babies. Beyond that compassion everyone feels for the couple not able to have children, and thus wanting to use IVF, is there another deeper reason Christians and non-Christians alike across the Republican Party are decrying the Alabama Supreme Court naming IVF frozen embryos “children?”

We open up IVF’s ghoulish industrial production of frozen and dead children thoroughly in “Abortion and the Church.” Get and read it:

"Note here precisely what it is under discussion. IVF companies conceive image-bearers of God in a test tube, freeze them, make utilitarian calculations about how many babies they need, and so on.

"In August 1989, world-renowned geneticist Jerome Lejeune testified in a Tennessee court concerning what he refers to as “little ones kept in the fridge.” He opened up the ghoulish premises and procedures at the heart of the in vitro fertilization business. We quote extensively from Lejeune’s testimony because of the close application of his testimony to those babies aborted at the same early stage of development through birth control. The human life that Dr. Lejeune testifies exists after conception is the same stage of embryonic life of those little ones prevented from attaching themselves to their mother’s womb by IUDs and hormonal methods of birth control. Those babies imprisoned and killed by IVF procedures are the same age as those killed by IUDs and hormonal birth control.

“The following is from Dr. Lejeune’s court testimony…”
https://amzn.to/48wuShT

1 Like

Murder is always hate crime. Always.
Murder of Whites by Blacks, Blacks by Whites, Whites by Whites, Blacks by Blacks, Men by Women, Women by Men, Parents by Children…
Preborn Children by Mothers.
Prosecute abortions as the hate crimes they are. #abortionhatecrime

1 Like

The Only True God forgives sin. Hate crimes against Trans. Against preborn children. Plead with Him for mercy. Plead for Him to clean you with Blood of His Only Begotten Son. He died to satisfy His Father’s justice against hate criminals.

Of such are some of us. #Godforgives

2 Likes

Foodies, the adipose, fads, hostesses, and snobs Out of Our Minds | Food Fight

10 posts were split to a new topic: Are conservatives “Russia-aligned”?

There are two kinds of shepherds: those who think they’re a chaplain and those who know they’re a soldier. Those who fear not living up to the etiquette, dress-up, and ceremonialism expected of them by the rich women of their church and those who fear their sheep dying on their watch. Choose either. #goodshepherd

3 Likes

Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock -Acts 20 #goodshepherd

2 Likes

Were one to gauge the coming of the Kingdom of God by zealots, one would alternately despair/hope. But backwater Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews." NB!

1 Like

Who is President Donald Trump? Samson.

2 Likes

Indiana couple appealing to SCOTUS state’s removal of their child b/c they refused to use child’s preferred pronouns. Children r from Lord. Fathers/mothers r to baptize/raise them Godly.

Obstructing this thru CPS violates 1st Amendment. #obeysexGodmadeU Citing religious, parental rights, Hoosier couple asks SCOTUS for relief after trans child was removed - The Indiana Lawyer

3 Likes

Concerned abt present monstrous regiment of women? Forget Manosphere & Red Pill. Long game is Islam & men like Donald Trump. If God’s people continue to refuse to teach Adam created first, then Eve, & that Adam always Eve’s federal head, brutal men will do it brutally #malefemale

2 Likes

Christians’ understanding of the IVF decision by Alabama’s Supreme Court is not yet what it needs to be Alabama Supreme Court's ruling: embryonic awakening - Warhorn Media

Winthrop University offers scholarships in cornhole. #HigherEducation

Audio of Warhorn Media post, “Alabama Supreme Court’s ruling: an embryonic awakening”

Babies killed by birth control & babies in IVF freezers are same, developmentally. Identical size/appearance, & now Alabama says ones in IVF freezers are “children.”

Uh oh. Will Christian consciences awaken? #birthcontrolkills Alabama Supreme Court's ruling: an embryonic awakening - Warhorn Media

1 Like

Forbes’s editorial policy mandates reporters refer to US Representatives voting “no” on Ukraine military aid as “Russia-aligned Republicans.” Used this smear in 2 articles this past week. Next Forbes will demand Reps be charged with sedition. #Forbes Losing 11 Jets In 11 Days, Russia Stumbles Toward Aerial Collapse

What is an ethicist?
A casuist who rejects God’s Moral Law.
#realspeak

9/11 American deaths: 3,000

October 7 Jewish deaths: 1,000

US post 9/11 War on Terror deaths: 4,000,000

Israel post-October 7 War on Hamas deaths: 30,000

No patience for Arab protests, and I’m no Zionist. Someone once said something abt those who “live by the sword…”

I’m not following. What do the numbers have to do with your lack of patience for Arab protests?