A Sanityville Horror: Hilary Clinton, Rise of Darkness

New Warhorn Media post by Nathan Alberson:

2 Likes

Hi, new here. Is there a proper introduction to these blokes anywhere?

2 Likes

Our story podcast, The Ville, features the modern versions of all these characters.

2 Likes

Did the cliffhanger in the restaurant with Erica and Ricky and the gang ever get resolved? I was waiting for another episode at The Ville and nothing dropped…

3 Likes

It’s coming. We have three episodes scripted and partially recorded. But those things are time consuming and we’ve had to prioritize other things. We want to get that stuff to people though. We should have more to announce soon.

4 Likes

Awesome! I’ve missed The Ville and was worried it would end up orphaned. The Ville is what brought me to Warhorn in the first place.

3 Likes

Fantastic episode. Fantastic puns. Fantastic audio work. 8/10. Would download again.

Great continuity in that the creepy character has the same voice, stew and Clinton.

Put this content on Loor when it launches, I’m trying to think of everything to get this content to go wide and far :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This also reminded me of the way the storylines work in the legend of Zelda series. Across games the core elements are all there with different manifestations on a theme.

1 Like

Obviously one of my great childhood inspirations.

1 Like