2.6. My dinner with Lance

New Warhorn Media post by Nathan Alberson:

7 Likes

I cried.

Wonderful.

7 Likes

You are too kind and we are too awesome.

3 Likes

I did too! That really cought me by surprise. Well done folks!

4 Likes

Once again, I applaud the Ville for giving me not simply cathartic entertainment, but entertainment where the love for Christ and people is evident, and I am encouraged and emboldened to wade in to other’s mess and invite them into mine.

7 Likes

I didn’t cry while listening, but I did later (which one could argue is even more significant).

The next episode will resolve all the remaining Roseblum family problems, right? Right?

10 Likes

Obviously.

Can’t. Come. Fast. Enough. Who was singing at the end?

4 Likes

Spectacular. I wept while I drove down the road.

9 Likes

My children and I found monsieur meow on YouTube, but we were disappointed tonight to not be able to find and stream multi possum trench coat man on YouTube… if I remember correctly, the younger children won’t be able to listen to the finale

1 Like

It gets kinda intense, if that’s what you mean. Hint taken, I’ll see about uploading MPTCM separately.

4 Likes

I’ve been saying it for months now, and I am so happy it keeps coming up. We need a multi-possum trench coat man single. This needs to be a priority for 2023. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My daughter is busily working on the art for the MPTCM cover.

2 Likes

If she finishes it and it ends up in my hands, I’ll have no choice but to make a separate post.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Nga, that’s spectacular

3 Likes