2.4. My dinner with Erica

New Warhorn Media post by Nathan Alberson:

4 Likes

If Christ is not raised, we are of all men most to be pitied. Just what I needed to listen to after coming back from vacation and seeing that a man I have invested many hours in over the years back in my jail after less than a weekend. Why try if it seems like it so rarely bears any fruit? If in this life only we have hope, eat, drink, and be merry! Thanks for another tear jerker!

3 Likes

“Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭6:9‬ ‭NASB

Hang in there, brother. The time isn’t due yet, but it will be!

1 Like

Man, that was rough(I mean that as a compliment), and quite the cliff hanger.

Something I greatly appreciate, in all the chapters of The Ville story you’re telling, are the set ups with eventual, sometimes months down the road, payoffs. It’s like a dense, intricately woven Tom Clancy novel, but with better and funnier set up to the pieces that fall into place.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie. I teared up at several points. There, I said it. Thank you dear friends. Don’t grow weary in doing this very helpful and important work!

6 Likes

The wife and I teared up a couple times listening to this one. Heavy stuff you guys dealing with here, yet the drama always feels believable and the comedy never feels out of place.

2 Likes