Thoughts on colleges? Athanasius College?

Flights from Columbus to Pullman on Alaska are actually pretty reasonable.

Every family is going to make these decisions differently of course, but I wouldnā€™t want to send any of my daughters across the country to go to college. Iā€™d want them to be within a few hours of some close family member, in case there was an emergency - even an emotional one. I know I appreciated my parents being only a couple hours away when I was in college and going through a hard time!

But then, I donā€™t think that pickings are that slim at a school like Cedarville. My pastorā€™s sons go there, and theyā€™re the kind of guys that Iā€™d be thrilled if my sisters or daughters married :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Unsurprisingly, many Christian colleges have various connections to the abortion industry. Students for Life has looked into the 700 or so Christian colleges and found around 100 with ties to Planned Parenthood including: ā€œAdvertising Planned Parenthood internships and career postings; Referring students to Planned Parenthood as a resource; Incorporating Planned Parenthood into medical school rotations; Hosting events for students with the abortion giant.ā€

They are releasing the names of the colleges in batches of 25.

I doubt many of the colleges any of us are considering are going to be on this list, but just in case:
https://www.college.studentsforlife.org/2021/03/03/students-for-life-of-america-finds-planned-parenthood-infiltration-at-christian-colleges-universities-widespread/

3 Likes