Saga 1.7 Endgame, Part 2

I think he was with Brandon at the mall in part 1?

3 Likes

Spoilers

Summary

Ollie was my first thought as well.

3 Likes

I’m optimistic for Erica too. :hugs:

7 Likes

Great episode – I’m late to the party, because I waited for an opportunity to listen with my wife in the evening. Was worth the wait to experience the plot twists together.

Spoilers

Particularly enjoyed the Stone/America twist – it’s the perfect twist, the one you can’t guess but makes perfect sense afterwards.

Also partiularly loved the way things ended at the Roseblum house – Erica can save the day, but not her family, and she can’t even recognize that she should start every conversation with apologizing.

Am curious to see how Matt responds from here – is he willing/able to lead his family

Questions:

• When is the next episode? (MLK day? Groundhog day? Valentines day?)
  • Does Dani do all the female voices other than Anna?
  • Is there a period of time afterwhich we stop caring about posting spoilers? I mean, why would you be 25 posts into this thread if you were still planning on listening?
5 Likes

@Dani.McN is pretty fantastic, Eric, but that gives a little too much credit :slight_smile:

There are at least 4 other ladies who contributed voices to this episode.

5 Likes

I’m exhibit A. Listened to Just Desserts with my wife last night. Still going to take another couple of days to get time for both of us to get through the final two.

I suggest a length of time rather than a number of posts, because people don’t necessarily have to be following a whole Topic to stumble upon one post. Let’s say 1 week later spoilers are fine.

5 Likes
Spoilers

You didn’t have to be perfect. You just had to be as good as me.

So well done. Someone has a flair for dramatic dialogue that is out of this galaxy.

10 Likes

Valentines Day or thereabouts. We need a little while to recharge our batteries.

4 Likes

I feel spoiled because I just found SoS this week and binged the whole saga. But waiting a couple months for another high-quality episode will be good for my sanctification. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Yes, that was a great twist! Surprising, but not shocking. Makes you go “Oh!! Of course!”

1 Like

Nice work lads and ladies, excellent story line and characters. I know it might be difficult but you should consider widening your cast of voice actors. The ones you have are terrific but it’s tricky to keep track of separate characters if you can hear through the accents/ talking down the phone etc.

I’m looking forward to the next installment! (Get to work).

6 Likes

Can you match these pictures to characters from SAGA 1.x?

h408

“Merry Christmas Rikki”

220px-Fozzie_Bear

"Waeeeell . . "

Coffee-Fast-Inline

“A little heavy on the Stevia . . .”

“Droooowning!”

“I’m comin’ pinkeeeeye!”

“Squeak” (?)

O5R1IQTSN_

“We still haven’t partaken in my favorite Christmas tradition…”

10 Likes

Haha, awesome!!

The other day, my nearly-six-year-old made an exclamation that made me whip my head around and look for Chad! :rofl:

8 Likes

Love love love it. Every single picture had me laughing or nodding my head.

6 Likes

Oh, also… +~-~NERD ALERT~-~+

I really want to play that game that they played at the Chasteen’s Christmas party. I guessed Mr. Darcy instead of Sir Thomas, but I’m ridiculously and unreasonably proud that I managed to guess within the exact body of work. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Number 7 is Stu? Barbie?

1 Like

@nathanalberson It’s supposed to be pinkeye, I thought he was a pet ferret and that 7 was the easiest one! Did I hear incorrectly?

4 is clearly Stu

2 Likes

What are you trying to say about our non-saga eps?!? :joy:

1 Like

Love it! Also, expanding the cast is a little challenging, but something we hope to be able to do eventually. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pinkeye the possum. But close enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like