Mohler/Moore hypocrisy bears its wicked fruit

Sorry Tim, the connection between Mohler et al and legislation is there, but unclear in your post. It may be clear in your mind, but to the uninformed/new reader, it is not. Even I found it unclear, but I knew what you meant (and agree).

That’s why I am not surprised Ken is struggling. Hopefully a read of your book will help.

Note: I said the original post at the top “muddies” the “connection”, not “muddles” the “issue” - two quite different statements to my mind.

Nor have I denied the hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Yup, it was a short post and I was depending on people knowing or researching its context. These men have had lots of time to admit their hypocrisy and have not done so. This is the reason my/our condemnations have become stronger. Love,

1 Like

Time was that I would have believed that the Supreme Court would have struck down any laws pertaining to specifically Christian (or any religious) counseling.

In 2018, I have no such confidence.

1 Like

Well, gentlemen, I finally see your point. I’ve been coming around in this for a while based on this discussion above and others here in Sanityville. But this article really summed it up just right for me.

3 Likes