Bayly's daily

Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand. -Daniel 12:10

May we be purged, purified, and refined.

1 Like

Wheaton Task Force/Trustees hide Wheaton’s true racism. It was a national scandal in newspapers across country. Women students expelled a black woman from the school Wheaton College & President Buswell: Buswell inherits racist legacy - Warhorn Media

Boz’s G.R.A.C.E, Tenth Presbyterian Church, and the true abuse of authority Tenth Presbyterian Church, G.R.A.C.E., & abuse of authority - Warhorn Media

Dear brothers,

Just received this inquiry on X:

Mr. Bayly, have you written anything anywhere on the subject of “Tearing Down High Places”?

Looking for how you would make application of the passages in the OT that talk about this.

Responded:

All I can suggest is to do a word search for “high places” at http://Baylyblog.com and http://WarhornMedia.com. It is a theme we at Warhorn carry in our hearts. I’ll ask over on Sanityville and maybe others will be more helpful with links. Warmly in Christ,

Can any of you help? Thanks, and love,

I recall some mention of high places in Abortion and the Church, in the section on duties of civil authorities.

1 Like

on the subject of “Tearing Down High Places”

I don’t find much in the BaylyBlog/Warhorn archives. Here are the few I found with at least passing references:

I also remember but could not find a post fantasizing about someone taking a bull whip and turning over tables at the Christian Marketing Association conference, and people agreeing afterwards, “It had to be done.” Related in my mind.

Update: here that one is: Christian Booksellers Association (CBA): time for the chainsaws... | BaylyBlog

Love,

2 Likes

As always, Daniel, thank you! Much love,

On Pentecost, did Apostle Peter respond to thousands crying out “Brothers, what shall we do?” by encouraging them: “Embrace the Gospel?”
No, but rather, “Repent” and “Be saved from this perverse generation.”
OTOH, Peter’s listeners cried out b/c they’d been “pierced to the heart.”
#effeminatepreaching

2 Likes

Two ways to tell a mother her little baby has died: “The embryo no longer has cardiac activity” and “Your little one has died.” The first the doc is careful to use w/mother who wishes to murder her baby.

The second w/mother who loves her baby. #motherlove Kentucky woman suing state learns her embryo has no cardiac activity

1 Like

Tenth Presbyterian Church: is GRACE really “objective” and “independent”? Tenth Presbyterian Church & GRACE "independence" - Warhorn Media

Everyone in world knows Hunter Biden had absolutely nothing to offer anyone other than access to Naval Observatory/White House.

Unless Ukrainians/Chinese paying him million$ were fools, they got what they paid for. But either way, he/his father r corrupt #hunterbiden

1 Like

“Segregated” yesterday, “racialized” today Wheaton College & President Buswell: racist division still - Warhorn Media

What people don’t understand abt Wheaton College’s denunciation of President Buswell and Tenth Presbyterian’s complete moral and doctrinal meltdown is that those who don’t study history are doomed to repeat it.

Read the series on Wheaton. Study it Wheaton College denounces J. Oliver Buswell Jr. Archives - Warhorn Media

1 Like

All of us have to examine ourselves to see if we are useful in guarding the precious lambs of God, for whom our Lord shed His blood. Yes, our children. Yes, the souls of our own congregation. But tell us what you have done to serve those outside of your own turf? What you have done to tend those outside of your own garden? Love

1 Like

Audio recording of Warhorn Blog Posts | What Kevin doesn't understand

Audio recording of Warhorn Blog Posts | Wheaton College & President Buswell: Buswell inherits racist legacy

Audio recording of Warhorn Blog Posts | Tenth Presbyterian Church, G.R.A.C.E., & abuse of authority

Audio recording of Warhorn Blog Posts | Tenth Presbyterian Church & GRACE "independence"

Audio recording of Warhorn Blog Posts | Wheaton College & President Buswell: racist division still

Christmas, babies, and church bells The kindness of the Lord (24): Christmas & babies - Warhorn Media

1 Like