Bayly's daily

The problem, of course, isn’t Mrs. Krieg as much as her husband and those trustees/admin/faculty members using her as their mouthpiece while holding membership at local orthodoxy churches. She’s almost not culpable, but simply evidence of the culpability of all those in authority over her. But leaders aren’t exposed and opposed today. Love,

(HT JTB) Turns out CPI isn’t close to objective: “The cost of money is not currently included in traditional price indexes, indicating a disconnect between the measures favored by economists and the effective costs borne by consumers.” https://www.nber.org/papers/w32163

Son Joseph just posted my father Joe Bayly’s parable, “Black Gold.” Reminded me of a friend’s podcast shilling for gold investments last week. So thankful for Dad as my father Black Gold - Warhorn Media

1 Like

In US, 800,000 disabled or die each year b/c of errors in diagnosis. DocGPT is here and your medical care will be significantly better for it Are You Ready for AI to Be a Better Doctor Than You?

Every time ur present for discussions of sodomy/lesbianism in church, school, mission, conference, retreat, small grp, almost always what ur listening to is soul-destroying. Think not? Substitute bestiality and keep listening. Does changing the sin make ur skin crawl? Leave. Now.

Since I was a teenager, on weekends, Chicago Blacks have been murdering each other by the scores.

The moral of the story?

Cut the hypocrisy. Black lives don’t matter.

Sacramentalists can’t help themselves. Moscow is decreeing paedocommunion to be a confessional issue. Calvin condemned it. The Council of Trent condemned it. All the Reformed churches have condemned it.

Moscow doesn’t care. They know better. Always. #moscowMud

2 Likes

Actually, it’s a relief Moscow is showing their hand. What’s been kept behind the curtain is now revealed.

God’s shepherds now have to make their choice.

The right administration of the sacraments has always been a “mark of the true church.” So decide.

3 Likes

Need help deciding?

https://baylyblog.com/search?search_api_views_fulltext=paedocommunion

1 Like

Update on the NZ baptist situation:

The Principal of Carey Baptist College kindly sent Christa McKirland’s chapter to me so I could see that she does not affirm trangender body modification. (Saved me the over $60 it would cost to buy the whole book on Kindle!) According to him, Christa was talking about intersex people who consider body modification to deal with their specific issues.

Well, if that’s what Christa meant that’s not what she wrote. The sentence that discusses body modification is at the end of a long paragraph about transgender people.

When I mentioned that I would be warning people, he replied pretty quickly saying he’d talked to Christa and “Christa is not making a case for transgenderism. That is not her intention. To suggest to anyone that Christa means otherwise would be wrong.”

The problem is, as I said to him, that even if that was not her intention, the theological argument of the whole chapter opens the way for transgenderism without any impediments (and with some encouragement).

Whether Christa is deliberately deceptive or merely deeply deceived, her chapter is pretty common fare for liberals pushing the envelope. Provide all the arguments for a theologically liberal conclusion and then demur from drawing that conclusion. More conservative people, like the Principal of Carey College, then defend them because they didn’t actually state the conclusion that everyone else drew.

Interestingly, Colin Smothers drew the conclusion that Christa McKirland is saying she did not intend in his review back in June last year.

So, I’ve asked for final confirmation about what they say Christa is saying, but I’m unsure whether I’ll get a response. My warning will now be more nuanced, but I think it still needs to be given.

1 Like

The Protestant and Reformed church has always—and still today—condemns Moscow’s infant communion

1 Like

Audio recording of “Flee Moscow’s paedocommunion” Warhorn Blog Posts | Flee Moscow's paedocommunion

Our of Our Minds podcast just dropped: Out of Our Minds | Ukraine, Putin, and Geopolitics

What paedocommunion subverts is elders examining covenant children for membership (the privilege of communion) and lovingly, tenderly explaining to them that they do not yet understand we must cling to the foreign righteousness of our Lord Jesus Christ. Yes, “Jesus died for our sins,” but you must understand how you yourself are a sinner, and that Jesus died for your sins.

What a tender time this is in the life of the church, and how precious it is for the baton of care for the souls of covenant children to be passed on to men of God who aren’t their fathers and mothers.

Yes, we have said “no” to children seeking membership and Lord’s table participation, and suffered the anger of their mothers. But it was always worth it. Discipline is unpleasant at the time, but produces a harvest of righteousness. Love,

4 Likes

“Who builds a church to God and not to fame,
Will never mark the marble with his name.” - A. Pope

Sorry, Alexander Pope.

My mod:
Who builds to God and not to fame,
Will never mark a building with his name.

Bunch of great quotes from him, including:

Hope springs eternal in the human breast.

My mod:
Hope springs eternal in the human pest.

Then this which we should all be quoting constantly amid all the blather by the effeminate in the church, and their flaccid friends:

Vice is a monster of so frightful mien
As to be hated needs but to be seen;
Yet seen too oft, familiar with her face,
We first endure, then pity, then embrace.

My only mod to this one when I quote it is to stop after “mien” to explain it miens “countenance.” Alright now, everybody vote: witticism or pun?

Love,

2 Likes

Hard to believe a Pope ever said this.

The United Methodist worldwide General Conference starts today and the Rev Kelly Clem supports motion to remove language against homosex: “The effort is to let go of some words that are offensive and put people in a box. I feel like it’s better for us to remove language that separates people or that confines people to a category.”

#HEmadethemmalefemale

1 Like

Other than Moscow, no place I’m more compelled to bring reality to bear on men’s words than media headlines re baby slaughter. What should be said here is mothers have to leave their state to murder their children. Idaho protects them. Hello #babyslaughter

1 Like

Federal vision a comprehensive mucking up of Biblical soteriology. Paedocommunion a comprehensive mucking up of Biblical sacramentology. Moscow postmillennialism comprehensive mucking up of Biblical eschatology. Center of CREC is schism. #CRECwakeup

3 Likes

French Pres. Macron speech on Europe’s future given at Sorbonne: “Europe can die of itself. The risk is we all get accustomed to our own undervaluing of ourselves.”

Outside of repentance and faith in Jesus, every man undervalues his soul and dies of himself.